Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

My friend and I decided to get high last week and go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles at 1am in the morning. We have talked about doing this ever since we moved to school We had heard that it was a really good meal and an interesting experience in general. So we looked up the directions on the Internet because we're dorks and found out where the closest locations were. We left at about 1am and arrived at the Roscoe's in Hollywood about fifteen minutes later. We drove by slowly and got dirty looks from everyone outside. We stopped and talked about it and figured out that we should have come sooner in the night. We got scared and thought it would be better to check out another location. On the ride there we figured out that there is a positive correlation to the time at night and the shadiness of people eating at Roscoe's chicken and waffles (see graph).
We finally got the courage to park and go into the Roscoe's off of La Brea and Pico, which is definitely the one to go to late at night. It turned out to be one of the best meals I have had in a while. I felt several pounds heavier after leaving, but I was too satisfied to know the difference. I encourage everyone to visit Roscoe's soon, order either the 'scoes combo #1 or #2. Trust me, its delicious.

1 comment:

marissa said...

I laughed out loud at the chart. awesome.