Thursday, February 8, 2007

I got kicked out of class AGAIN

I might be alone here, but I didn't know that people take class so seriously. I thought it would be funny to go to class and ask a bunch of questions. This has obviously been done before, so I tried to make it unique by asking all of my questions in two parts. I would say "I have a question; in two parts" then I would ask one question, then a follow-up question that had something to do with the first question. After a while, I ran out of relevant questions to ask, so I started making things up. My best example is towards the end when I was running out of things to ask. This is my question:

"How do you think TiVo will affect product placement advertising budgets in the future of television. Also, do you think the Brady Bunch will ever get back together again?"

I felt my ejection from class was well justified as well as earned.

My parents are proud. By the way, I did the same kind of maneuvers last semester and got a 4.0, so I'm running with it.

No comments: