Thursday, February 8, 2007

BORED IN CLASS, PART oh forget it

Today's class was great, for one reason. The overly annoying kid, that sits in the back of the class with the rest of his 'sick chiller' Pike frat bro's who all try to make annoying jokes in between checking ESPN.com every two seconds to check their high school football fantasy teams, fell hard onto his face. He walked in, ten minutes late as usual, and was giving a 'what's up' to his buddies in the back row. As he was walking up the steps, I just looked at him thinking "fall, fall, fall, fall" so when he did I kind of felt bad; like I did it with my mind. He tripped on one of the steps and just went straight forward. He tried to brake his fall by grabbing for a desk, but his hand slipped and he went down.
Usually I don't laugh at other people's embarrassing accidents that result in minor injuries...wait, that's actually my favorite thing to laugh at. Anyway, I was the only one to laugh out loud in a pretty sizable lecture hall class. I got a couple dirty looks from people around me, but I thought my sense of humor was justified.

No comments: