Friday, February 9, 2007

LA-DI-FREAKIN-DA

I am speechless... this is my friend from USC. So here is the setup; every year the sorority Delta Gamma nominates a select few men to be their "Anchor Man" for their annual Anchor Ball invite. Every nominee went to DG's Monday night dinner and was supposed to wear a coat and tie and give a speech. My favorite person on the planet at the moment was selected to go last and delivered the most amazing speech possible. Every girl he calls out during his Scthick has a boyfriend that was nominated as well. There is no question about it, he has to have won the hearts of every girl in the sorority. OK, I've talked his performance up enough, you have to watch the video.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks for posting this, it's hilarious! My fiance, Wes, is in Chris' fraternity... I shared the video with him.