Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Yata yata yata. You don't think she'd yata yata sex, do you?

Sorry, I haven't updated lately. Midterms and such have been ruining my life, and I have to prioritize. Even though I enjoy writing these 'waste of time' posts, I've had to cut down, so now everyone who usually reads this should be more productive.

My next post is half written and has been sitting in the draft box for a while. I can tell you now that its entitled "breaking stuff." Its by far my most intelligent and mature post yet.

If you have any ideas or stories about destruction of property for fun, just comment and I'll work it in.

2 comments:

Justin said...

So what if I had to comment to my own post, I just wanted to get the comments rolling. Sort of like cashiers who put a couple bucks in their tip jars to guilt customers into feeling less generous than other people.

Unknown said...

One of my friends favorite past-times in college was Roof Testing things. Could be anything, from a bike to a pledge to a full sized copy machine. Just wanted to see if it could pass the Roof Test. Did it bounce? Did it break? Did it die an explosive and violent death? It was short lived entertainment, but it was entertainment, nonetheless...