Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Solution to crazy homeless people

I was walking in Downtown LA today to get some food, and saw a crazy man yelling having an argument. The odd thing is that he was arguing with himself. Its a very odd thing to watch, beause you always have to wonder if somewhere someone else is having the other side of the argument. Anyway, I looked at a business man walking down the street a minute later and he looked as though he was doing the same thing, but then I saw he had a Bluetooth ear piece in his ear and was actually talking to someone else. So, I put two and two together and figured out a way to fix the problem of crazy bums. I propose that we give them all cell phones or Bluetooth ear pieces, so they just blend in.

I think this plan could have great possibilities at fixing the current situation in some parts of downtown overcrowding of the homeless.

No comments: